Mococa is in dairy business since 1919. With 92 years old, Mococa became one of most traditional companies in its segment in Brazil.
Mococa has two plants:
- One is settled in the Mococa city, 250km from Santos port and it has the capacity to produce 3.000 tons monthly of sweetened condensed milk;
- Second plant is on Cerqueira Cesar city, 300km from Santos port, and it has the capacity to produce 2.000 tons monthly of sweetened condensed milk and also produce the dairy sweets.
*The distance between both plants are 250km.
Since 2007, MOCOCA started developing our export markets. Nowadays we export about 20% of our production to countries in Latin America, Caribe, Africa and Middle East. After 3 years and half, with work more focused we increase our exporting from USD$ 1.000.000 to USD$ 18.000.000.
In 2011 Mococa started a new project for Africa countries which consists to develop partners for a long term relationship in each country.
Our products are:
- Our main product is sweetened condensed milk FULL CREAM;
- UHT milk cream;
- Four different sauces (ready to serve):
* Four cheese
* Madeira - meat sauce
- Instant cereals:
- Dairy sweets:
* Milk spread (Caramel)
* Coconut cream: a sweet with a base of sweetened condensed milk and coconut
* Chocolate cream
* Peanut cream: chocolate and peanut
--> All sweets very know by Angola an Mozambique population.
- Dairy drink:
* Traditional chocolate flavor
* White chocolate flavor
- Butter (available in 2012)
Please access our web site to know us better: